21st Century Learning
2. 21st Century School Districts. Also Cyber Summit Webinar PPT on Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century School District, September 22, 2010 [Powerpoint 2000 file, 1.4 MB].
- Videos of 21st Century schools -- This website profiles 21st Century schools through videos, documents, and articles in the Schools I Like section of the website.
- The Four C's: Making 21st Century Education Happen
- Assessing the Four C's: The Power of Rubrics
- The 4Cs: Making 21st Century Education Happen (revised July 2013)
- Designing New Learning Environments to Support 21st Century Skills (PDF, downloadable), chapter by Bob Pearlman, in the new book, 21st Century Skills: Rethinking How Students Learn
- Making 21st Century Schools: Creating Learner-Centered Schoolplaces/Workplaces for a New Culture of Students at Work, by Bob Pearlman, EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY/September-October 2009
- Reconsidering the Design of Schools through the Lens of Project-Based Learning - Interview with Bob Pearlman, the Director of Strategic Planning for the New Technology Foundation, DesignShare and Education Facility Planning News, March, 2007
- "21st Century Learning in Schools – A Case Study of New Technology High School in Napa, CA", published in New Directions for Youth Development, Volume 2006, Issue 110 (Summer 2006), Special Issue: The Case for Twenty-First Century Learning.
- "New Skills For A New Century: Project-based learning teaches kids the collaborative and critical thinking abilities they'll need to compete", Edutopia magazine, June 2006.
- "Redesign Schools for 21st Century Learning", Published in Five Riveting Ideas, EDTECH Focus on K-12 magazine, January-February, 2005
- "Getting it Done: Boston launches new 5-year technology, teaching & learning plan. Why not you?", article in Techlearning.Com, August 1, 2004
- "Designing, and Making, the New American High School", Technos Quarterly, Spring, 2002
- "Reinventing the High School Experience", Educational Leadership, April 2002
- "Designing the New American Schools", PDF, Communications of the ACM, May, 1993