1. New Learning Environments for 21st Century Learners
2. 21st Century School Districts. Also Cyber Summit Webinar PPT on Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century School District, September 22, 2010 [Powerpoint 2000 file, 1.4 MB].
3. 21st Century Secondary Schools
4. 21st Century Elementary Schools
5. Project-Based Learning
6. Recommended PBL Trainers, Training Institutes, and PD Services Organizations
7. Cyber Summit 2010
8. Recommended Books and Blogs on 21st Century Learning
10. Articles by Bob Pearlman on 21st Century Schools and 21st Century Learning:
- Designing New Learning Environments to Support 21st Century Skills (PDF, downloadable), chapter by Bob Pearlman, in the new book, 21st Century Skills: Rethinking How Students Learn
- Making 21st Century Schools: Creating Learner-Centered Schoolplaces/Workplaces for a New Culture of Students at Work, by Bob Pearlman, EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY/September-October 2009
- Reconsidering the Design of Schools through the Lens of Project-Based Learning - Interview with Bob Pearlman, the Director of Strategic Planning for the New Technology Foundation, DesignShare and Education Facility Planning News, March, 2007
- "21st Century Learning in Schools – A Case Study of New Technology High School in Napa, CA", published in New Directions for Youth Development, Volume 2006, Issue 110 (Summer 2006), Special Issue: The Case for Twenty-First Century Learning.
- "New Skills For A New Century: Project-based learning teaches kids the collaborative and critical thinking abilities they'll need to compete", Edutopia magazine, June 2006.
- "Redesign Schools for 21st Century Learning", Published in Five Riveting Ideas, EDTECH Focus on K-12 magazine, January-February, 2005
- "Getting it Done: Boston launches new 5-year technology, teaching & learning plan. Why not you?", article in Techlearning.Com, August 1, 2004
- "Designing, and Making, the New American High School", Technos Quarterly, Spring, 2002
- "Reinventing the High School Experience", Educational Leadership, April 2002
- "Designing the New American Schools", PDF, Communications of the ACM, May, 1993